[IP] Re: hip problems

> I was wondering if anyone else has had hip problems dealing
> with lack of flexibility/movement?

Do you have pain with that?  For the past couple of years I have had pain in
my left hip which is steadily worsening.  And yes I have reduced flexibilty
in that joint.  I have never mentioned it to my endo because I have assumed
it is arthritis but have been wondering lately if it could be diabetes
related since so many other problems are (frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel,
trigger finger).  If you or anyone else responds to this post please send it
to me personally since I only get the digest.  Thanks