Re: [IP] Comparison of pumps

In a message dated 3/11/02 5:16:49 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I did that this past weekend w/out any problems with
my 508.  In the 2 years I have had my 508 (only one),
I have had one static electricity incident and that
went away with the "bounce sheet" in the leather case
technique.  6 pumps?  Wow!  My 17 yr old (pumping for
almost 3 years) is on his second pump and the one that
got replaced was basically crunched while he and several
of his friends were wrestling around the yard.

John >>

Well I bet you smelled fresh,,but yes My 6th pump will be here wed.
Minimed HAS stepped up to the plate on this and has been doing better about
this concern.
they have look at all the pump's that failed and found the pump to be at
And like I said minimed has taking care of me on this you just need to keep
on them
if you have a problem  ;)