Re: [IP] Units per Inch of tubing

email @ redacted writes:

> I set Josh up with a new set and cartridge and tubing yesterday and made
> note
> that it took 12.6 units to fill his 23" tubing with the MM QS.

Can you explain this?  When we prime 5 units, insulin drips out the end of
the tubing and we are using the same set and tubing as you are.

I am confused why it took 12.6 to fill the 23" tubing.

It sounds to me like Sylvia ran a *test* and did not push the tubing full of
insulin by hand first, but let it prime with the pump motor and battery to
see the exact amount registered for the prime to fill the entire tubing. I
highly doubt she nor Josh will prime it this way again. (~_^)

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.