Re: [IP] Comparison of pumps

I did that this past weekend w/out any problems with
my 508.  In the 2 years I have had my 508 (only one),
I have had one static electricity incident and that
went away with the "bounce sheet" in the leather case
technique.  6 pumps?  Wow!  My 17 yr old (pumping for
almost 3 years) is on his second pump and the one that
got replaced was basically crunched while he and several
of his friends were wrestling around the yard.