[IP] MM clicking and other things...

My MM508 clicking has never bothered me nor anyone around me.  And sometimes
if I am wearing a shirt that is not tucked in, if my pump alarms or beeps for
some reason, I sometimes do not even hear that and it is on the loudest beep

This morning I was getting ready and had it clipped to the inside of my robe
and the battery alarm sounded and I did not hear it.  I did not hear it beep
until I disconnected to get dressed.

I guess it is all a matter of how much emphasis you put on the pump and how
you want others to know about it.