RE: [IP] Venting

Besides the results of the magnificent control study  trial, it goes hand in
hand that some people, no matter how well they take care of themselves are
going to get the complications of diabetes...I know several people who did
this and are now either dead or very disabled...

I truly believe it is in the genes as to who gets what as far as
complications go.

My brother had different complications than I and some we have the same.

kathy B.