[IP] answer re fast abs

As far as the fast abs machines go, I haven't tried mine yet since it needs
to be placed directly on skin and on abs w/gel.  I don't feel like
disconnecting my pump to do this so haven't tried it yet.

however, if you read the directions, this is no magic wand type of thing.
you are supposed to be following a diet for healthy eating (they give you
examples) and do aerobics at least 3x a week to get that svelt look!!!  Just
using the fast abs isn't going to cut the mustard!  Sorry :(

Kathy B.