[IP] 2 questions on weight loss methods

Hi everyone =)

  I have a couple of questions about weight loss
methods for diabetics (particular if you are on the
pump).  1) Has anyone tried the LA Weight Loss system?
 There is one very close to my home and I just want to
find out from others before I go there and get talked
into something that may not be a good idea healthwise.
 2) I have read some past post that some of you have
purchased or tried those electronic abdominal things.
I believe that there are about 4 different kinds on
the market and I was curious as to which one everyone
has, if or how well it really works, and what kind of
effects has it had on raising/lowering blood glucose

Thanks =)

Mysti & Slinky =)

Do You Yahoo!?