RE: [IP] FYI Free monitors at Meijer

Barb,

Here is a comparison that I found on the web earlier this week.  It might
aide you to make an informed decision on the pump that may best suit you.
Best of luck,

Les

===== Original Message from "Parker, B.E., Mrs" <email @ redacted> at
3/11/02 12:25 pm
>Pensacola FL.
>
>I know our local pumper group just had Disetronic (sp?) rep out to show us
>their pumps, but that was the first time since I got my pump that I heard of
>another company in the area.  All of us (most I think) have MM.
>
>Barbara Ellen Parker
>Command DBA
>NSGA Pensacola FL
>email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>

** The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. **
**          It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.         **
** If you have received this email in error, please notify a system **
** administrator or the sender immediately, and do not disclose the **
** contents to anyone or make copies.                               **