[IP] air bubbles

I forgot to prime out an air bubble during my lunch bolus.  Now it's
approaching me (it's on the 4" side of the sof-set that's at my infusion
site).  Once the bubble just reaches the point where it's no longer visible,
how much do I have to allow before it actually goes into me?  Should I treat
it like the .5 prime that's used when changing infusion sites?  I'm trying
to figure our how much more insulin I'll need to take when the bubble hits
me.  HELP!!!