[IP] Occulsion Alarm

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] another paradigm question

> Don't forget the OCCULSION ALARM.  7.2  units for the Minimed 508 and 3
> the Paradigm.

Where does that number (7.2 units) come from? It does not match my
experience. I just checked my logs and for the 2 non-delivery alarms I have
had with my MM 508 (since 12/2000) one occurred after delivery of 3.2 units
of a bolus and the other after 3.4 units. Inherently I would expect the
Paradigm to be more sensitive to this problem (small volume reservoir and
newer technology) but as I said, the 7.2 unit number doesn't match my