[IP] Venting

I am in a "mad mood" today, and thought I would vent here rather than at my husband.  He already was "vented at"this morning before work.

I am sooooo mad that I have this rotten disease.   I have been doing this for 16 yrs since I was 19. There is not one day that has gone by that has not been affected by this rotten thing.
I know that I can make my life what I want it to be(positive attitude and all), but today I am just having a pity party.

The complications are catching up with me I think. I have neuropathy, NLD, etc. They are not life threatening, but thinking about dealing with this for the rest of my life has just gotten to me today.  Yes, I am thankful for my pump for making it bearable.  But the pumpstill doesn't change the fact that  complications come no matter how tight your control.
I appreciate you listening.  People who aren't diabetic don't seem to "get it", no matter how hard they try to empathize.
Tomorrow will be better.