RE: [IP] MM clicking and other things...

Hi, I don't think even you will hear the clicking sound.  I usually only hear it at night when everything is quiet.  I know that no one else will hear it but you.  It is reassuring to me to hear the little click(it is not loud) so that I know the pump is hanging in there with me.  I have had no problems with the door. Maybe you would have a problem if you force it shut and spring the hinges?