[IP] MM clicking and other things...

Happy Monday, everyone!

So from what I've heard, MM 508 has a loud clicking noise?  Exactly how loud is
loud?  i.e., in my quiet office building, will people be able to hear it three
cubicles away from where I am?

Also, I've heard that a few people have had problems with the door on the 508
opening and not shutting.  Is this just from wear and tear?  Do many people
have this problem or just some people?  I've heard it's easily solved by
wrapping a rubber band around the pump, but then again that takes away a bit
from its asthetic appeal and makes it look a little bit less like a pager.

Thanks for all your help!

IDDM 14 years, soon to be pumping!

Get your email @ redacted email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su