RE: [IP] FYI Free monitors at Meijer

Choice is essential as this is something that you live with, not your health
care team.  However, a Letter of Medical Necessity is needed.  Where do you
live?  Is it possible that your doctor is unaware of the competition?

===== Original Message from "Parker, B.E., Mrs" <email @ redacted> at
3/11/02 11:44 am
>I am coming up for an 'upgrade' in October (my four year warranty expires).
>Should I stay with Minimed (paradigm) or go with one of the other companies?
>They don't carry anything but Minimed in my area (at least that's all the
>doctors use) and I wonder if my doctor will let me switch (don't I still
>have to have his approval/prescription?)

Les L. Lynott
Territory Manager
Animas Corporation
16 Berkshire Ct.
Streamwood, IL 60107

Cell Phone: (630) 205-5065
Toll Free Voice Mail: (877) 937-7867 x-324

**      Animas Corporation Internet Content Inspector Message       **
** The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. **
**          It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.         **
** If you have received this email in error, please notify a system **
** administrator or the sender immediately, and do not disclose the **
** contents to anyone or make copies.                               **