RE: [IP] Re: Paradigm and water

Kelly [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I was pretty clear about where I intended to go, and the MM
> rep didn't seem
> to have a concern about it.  As far as the dissolved
> chemicals in pool water
> versus ocean water goes, I would advance the idea that they
> are equally
> obnoxious to sensitive electronic devices.

Actually, pool water is pretty close to tap water within a few minutes after
chlorine is added *IF* the acid/base balance is maintained around a pH of 7.
Water that is irritating to the eyes is actually caused more commonly by a
pH over 7 than by the chlorine itself, and chlorine that can be *smelled* is
chlorine in the air, not the water.

Jim Handsfield, who at one time was qualified as a sanitarian as part of
public health training.
email @ redacted OR