Subject: [IP] other things that cause bG to rise...

You are so "on the mark" with the teens and the other reasons for BS swings.
My son has been excitedly awaiting a field trip.  The field trip was offered
to all the 7th graders at the school.  They had to write a letter expressing
why they should be chosen to attend the field trip, as the school could only
take  40 kids.  Jake worked hard and wrote a  beautiful letter, and won his
spot on this trip.  The trip was to Nintendo of America, and the digipen
institute, which he has done research on for future plans.  Then came the
snowstorm...needless to say, the field trip was cancelled, and Jake spent
that day, either over 350, or down to 31, back and forth.  After he got home
from school that day, I was able to get him settled down, and his bs's back
to a safer range.  Jake reacts terribly to change, stress, peer pressure, you
name it.  Oh, to be a teenager again?   NOT!  <g>

Judy Brooks, mom to Jake,13, pumping since 8/01