RE: [IP] 508 batteries

<However, I guess it would be nice, if in a bind, to be able to raid the
batteries from my PDA or tv remote when the batteries die.  :)>

Anything to avert those "midnight rides" to Walgreen's.  I used to do that a
lot because my 508 would burn through a set of batteries in 2-3 weeks.  Of
course MM would not ship more than what they believed to be the appropriate
amount for 3 months.  I got the pump repaired and it's behaved well ever