RE: [IP] Re: Paradigm and water

Cindy [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Are there any Mini-Med reps on this list who can verify the info?

If this has already been discussed, please excuse - I was away for the
weekend and deleted a lot of posts unread.

But . . . is there a possibility of confusion about *where* one will be
swimming - specifically salt water versus a pool?  Or whether there's the
possibility of getting roughed up by sand or rough water?

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR