RE: [IP] 508 batteries

My insurance doesn't cover the power kit.  I was getting 6-8 weeks from the
MM batteries when I did order them through MM, but they charged something
like $26 for the 9 batteries.  I then started ordering them through an
online wholesaler and can get them for $0.89 each.  I get 6-8 weeks out
those too.

However, I guess it would be nice, if in a bind, to be able to raid the
batteries from my PDA or tv remote when the batteries die.  :)

-- Sherry
Dxd 8/80
Pump 12/99 with Patience my blue MM508