[IP] 508 batteries

Marion wrote:
"The 508 batteries are EXPENSIVE and harder to find."

Hubby wanted me to let you know that for him the 508 batteries are cheaper.
His insurance covers the "MM Disposable Power Kit, Model 104" at 100% ( 'for
use with MM Series 400 and 500 Infusion Pumps') which contains 9 batteries,
infusion set tubing clamps, plus a little cleaning brush), but said that if
a pump just used AAA batteries, they'd not be covered.  Where he's required
to obtain his diabetes supplies sends them along with everything else every
3 months.  Think this topic of the "Power Kit" has been mentioned before, so
guess the thing to do is check with your insurance about covering a
"Disposable Power Kit."  Sometimes the name is what's important.

Marj of Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list);
and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)