[IP] Re: Paradigm and water

I just called Mini-Med this morning and asked a different customer
rep about the difference between watertight and waterproof with the
Paradigm.  I got a different answer.  She said it is okay to swim and
dive in water up to 8' for a max of 30 min. after which you need to
come out of the water and rinse the pump with plain water.  No need
for a waterproof case.  So, I got two different responses.  The
latter matches what Mini-Med's website states.

To answer Pat about the first customer service rep confusing the
Paradigm with the 507/508's, that wasn't the case.  She knew we were
discussing the Paradigm and said it was recommended that a waterproof
case be worn with it just like with their other pumps.

Are there any Mini-Med reps on this list who can verify the info?

Cindy, mom to 15 y/o pumping Noah (dx age 9), and 11 y/o Micah, wife to Steve