[IP] Quikset problems

We dont use IV prep because it irritates her skin and leaves it red looking
and bumpy (allergy) we just put the set on clean dry skin and have had good
results up to now. I do put a small piece of IV 3000 that I cut myself under
the set, because the quikset would leave a round raised mark like a bulls
eye on her skin if applied directly to skin with nothing underneath. I now
will try the IV3000 with the hole on top of set and see what happens.

Mom to Eileen, 14, pumping 1 yr. 7 months!
hbalc 6.3 yay!