RE: [IP] Battery Life

And here in Pensacola, FL they are 1.97 at Wal-Mart.  My 507C lasts about
2-3 weeks, less if I use the backlight.  My insurance pays for them, but
only one set (9) at a time, and only if I order them from a diabetic supply
company.  There were times when the set of nine didn't last me until my next
order of supplies, and I would end up in Wal-Mart in the middle of the
night, praying that they had batteries.  Now I keep a set of Wal-Mart's at
home, just in case.  I found a great on-line place that will send them every
2 months (probably they all will do this, except Minimed), and my supplies
every three-four months.