[IP] Re: Comparison of Pumps

Ditto that.  My MM 506 and 508 have been workhorses for over 10 years.  They
alarm *because there is a problem* that needs my attention!  The only alarms
I get are low volume, no delivery (when it's empty - I ignored the first
alarm) and low battery.  Somehow none of those suggests defective pump or
poor design.  I did have a problem with the 508 and battery consumption, but
MM repaired it and it's been fine since.  I'm not much of a brand loyalist,
but I will be receiving my third MM pump later this year.  That speaks well
for my experience with them.  As always, YMMV.