Re: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

In a message dated 3/10/02 5:15:41 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Patience,  I have let it be known at our local military hospital where we

our medical treatment that when Josh is ever there for anything that I am in

charge of his diabetes.  I've had one doctor tell me other wise but he

quickly learned that he had no choice.  It was in the ER.  You have to let

these guys with their 'I AM God'  ideals that unless they truly know what

they are doing with regards to diabetes then they need to step aside to let

some one who DOES know a little bit to take over. >>

What is wrong with this picture?? >>>

ummmm - *you* didn't get it - is what's wrong with the picture? >

and I hope I never do :0