[IP] Re: Freestyle Monitor appraisal?

We use the FreeStyle and love it!  It's especially great for parents
to use on their kids during the night.  It never wakes Noah.  You can
check out the manufacturer's website and get a step-by-step demo,
specs, etc. at:

I'm not aware of any rebates right now, but they did offer one a
while back.  It wouldn't hurt to call their 800 customer service
number and ask.

BTW, someone on this list had mentioned that the FreeStyle would no
longer be available for purchase.  That is not true according to the
website and their customer service personnel.

Cindy, mom to 15 y/o pumping Noah (dx age 9), and Micah, age 11, wife to Steve