Re: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

Jennifer, When I've scheduled patients for sx. The anesthesia team gets a
copy of all the pts preadmission testing whether done at the hospital or
their own MDs office.  He/she will either see you if you have your testing
done at the hospital and the appointment is made by the GYNs office when they
make your testing appointment or he/she will call you when they see that you
are an Insulin Dependent Diabetic and they will work out all the details they
dont leave anything to chance as Michael said they are the people who keep
you alive and safe until recovery room. Good Luck.