Re: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

In a message dated 03/10/2002 3:47:25 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> italicized AND bolded, DO NOT LET ANYONE REMOVE MY INSULIN PUMP.  IF THEY
> TRY, PUNCH THEM VERY HARD IN THE NOSE AND TELL THEM MY INSTRUCTIONS ARE
> MINE
> AND UNTIL THEY HEAR FROM ME OR MY NP, THEY WILL LEAVE IT ALONE.
>
> I figure any lawsuit that comes from ordering someone to punch someone in
> the
> nose will be met with MY lawsuit of more annoyance to them than they could
> ever imagine.

 I agree that most of the time this is  what i would like done.  However i
have more problems with lows than highs  so i dont want to have the  pump to
continue to give me insulin and make things worse  so  I told them to remove
it and i always carry an extra with me so i can go back on once the low is
over.  just a thought to ponder