RE: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

I am already worrying about a hysterectomy I have scheduled for May 20. Does
anyone have any advice on who to talk to before I go in?  Anesthesia?
Who can give me the ok to be in charge of my D while I am there to avoid these
conflicts?  Also, do I get to leave my pump on during surgery?  I have never
used my arm as a site, but I would if they will let me stay on the pump.  It
makes me nervous to go back to MDI after the pump as far as doses, etc.