Re: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

In a message dated 3/10/02 11:57:13 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Patience,  I have let it be known at our local military hospital where we
our medical treatment that when Josh is ever there for anything that I am in
charge of his diabetes.  I've had one doctor tell me other wise but he
quickly learned that he had no choice.  It was in the ER.  You have to let
these guys with their 'I AM God'  ideals that unless they truly know what
they are doing with regards to diabetes then they need to step aside to let
some one who DOES know a little bit to take over. >>

What is wrong with this picture??