Re: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

In a message dated 3/10/02 11:30:25 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I just got out of the hospital after two days of seizing from lows (not a
fun process).  I was 17 at one point and then 0 a couple of times.  Had five
bags of glucagon and just kept bottoming out, not to mention getting sick as
a dog from the gluc.  (Does anyone else have that problem?) >>

If you dont mind me asking why where you so low??17? 0? my god you'r lucky to
be alive!