Re: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

At 12:56 PM 3/10/2002, you wrote:
>Patience,  I have let it be known at our local military hospital where we get
>our medical treatment that when Josh is ever there for anything that I am in
>charge of his diabetes.

A while back I was in the ER with a persistently high BG the ER Doc came
over and quickly said "You Will take the pump OFF" (oh that was his first
mistake).  I kindly told him no I was going to leave it on.  He then
said  "Well I am the Doctor and I am telling you to take it off" (he
he  second mistake).  After a few minutes of "talking"  I handed him the
card of my Endo team and told him to call them and say just what he did to
me.  After a few minutes on the phone with my team he quickly came back and
kindly said "I decided to let you leave the pump on"  I just said  "sure
You did".

he he

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438