[IP] re Patty Anne Wyatt

I slip into denial so that I don't have to face how BAD I am!

Dear Patty Anne,
	A doctor told me many years ago that blood sugars are objective, not
subjective. In other words, they are high or low, not bad or good. You are
not a "good" person when they are normal, nor a "bad" person when they are
not! You try to control them as best you can. No one is perfect and we all
know diabetes isn't perfect for sure! What helped me get better control was
making one small change at a time and sticking to it until it became a
habit. I love my pump. It has really helped even me out. Good luck.