[IP] Re: Comparison of Pumps

At 12:33 PM 3/09/02 email @ redacted wrote:
 >The Minimed is not a very reliable pump. You could be sitting down, and all
 >of a sudden it alarms. Alot of things go wrong with this pump very often.

On Sat, 09 Mar 2002 at 12:50:41 Sam replied:

I am sorry that you had problems with the Minimed. However, your experience
is probably not the same as the vast majority of our members. I personally
have had a Minimed for 4 years without a single problem.

I, too, am sorry that you have had problems with your MiniMed pump.  As Sam
said, however, your experience is nothing like mine.  I have used MiniMed
pumps for more than 12 years, and have only had problems with one of them, and
that was when the warranty was nearly expired.  I upgraded to a new pump then.

Kathy Fagan
Dx 10/68, pumping 12/17/83