RE: [IP] I'd like to be outraged for a moment

The only decent solution is to have someone stay with them/patient 24/7 to
oversee his or her care. My mom, NON D, had all kinds of problems when she
was in the hospital. I finally flew out there from Dallas to LA just to take
care of the mess they had all made. It shouldn't have to be that way!

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? www.fundsfordiabetes.org