[IP] Re: Disetronic Batteries

I had a problem a few years ago with the batteries.  I was ordering them from
a medical supply place.  One of the only things I don't like about the
Disetronic H-Tron is that you have to special order the batteries.
Anyhow...the supply company had the batteries on the shelf for a long time.
The date on the batteries still showed they should have several months left,
but they would all run down after a few hours.  I called Disetronic and they
replaced the batteries free of charge.  No problems since then.