[IP] traveling

Hi all,

I know this subject has been covered, but I must have missed it.  I will be
traveling by plane to Miami to meet a cruise ship for our vacation in 2
weeks.  I have not traveled since before Sept. 11 and don't know what to
expect with my pump.   I've read all the info regarding syringes and insulin
and lancets, etc., but what about all the supplies I must carry for my pump?
What about the pump itself?  Can they make me take it off??!!  I am getting
very nervous about this trip.  Can I expect problems from the cruise ship

If anyone out there has traveled recently with their pump and paraphernalia,
I would love to hear of your experiences.

Thanx - Toni from NJ