[IP] static electricity

Insulndazed said:
T<ry dusting your t.v. in your sock's !! when I did that I heard a loud
<and another 508 ate the dust,it fryed,,,, the screen was blank

(Knock on wood) I have an Animas pump - receive a couple "good" shocks
everyday when I am on the treadmill at the fitness center (living in dry,
cold, snowy Iowa) and have not had any problems yet with the static
electricity.  (I like to hold onto the metal front of the treadmill instead
of the "rubber coated handles").  YMMV