RE: [IP] The nature of the beast

Leeann, what sweet words! I have my friend's D kid tonight as well as my
own,  I'll be up, through the night, avoiding lows and keeping two pumpers
in line

Moms work is never done! - especially with a D kid!
Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? www.fundsfordiabetes.org