[IP] other things that cause bG to rise...

I am curious what other have found that causes bGs to rise. BESIDES FOOD

Stress, for children a school test, or frustrations at school with
classmates, teachers and assignments,
Anticipation? - a new boyfriend coming down the hall?
A roller coaster ride - adrenaline!
Extremem sports - Adrenaline?
And I've suspect during the night, a bad dream even.
Raging hormones - in puberty for boys and girls,

I am sure there is more....

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? www.fundsfordiabetes.org