RE: [IP] hip problems

Oh,me too!  All of a sudden it seems that I can't stretch from my hip joints
like I used to ...It's only on the left side.  I have been trying to decide if
it's a muscle that needs stretching.  But it feels like a hip joint that needs
"popping", like it would feel better if I could pop it like knuckles.(I know
this makes some people cringe.)  I thought maybe it was just "old age"
creeping up...I am 35, and used to be very flexible.