[IP] hip problems

I am trying to post a question I have.  I'm not sure if this is the right
address.  I was wondering if anyone else has had hip problems dealing
with lack of flexibility/movement?  I was told it has to do with
abduction and adduction.  Please let me know your experience with it, and
how it was solved!  I also wrote this in my profile.  A couple people
have already responded to me.  Julie