Re: [IP] Disetronics

They owe you nothing.  Be glad you have a pump that doesn't short out at the
slightest bit of static electricity.  Be glad that you do not have to fill
your own cartridges.  Be glad that it is manufactured in Switzerland and not
the USA. Blah blah blah....

Mike O  (who is still pissed at George's post from a few days ago...)