Re: [IP] Michael's warranty info

<<  What is wrong with your pump.

Sam >>

I have had static failer and the last one the luer lock broke and fell out
after one day of use. and now they said o well! email @ redacted

hmmmm - the Luer Lock is on every reservoir (no matter the maker) to connect
with the chosen infusion set (no matter the maker which they are all made by
the same company anyway). What does either part of the connection have to do
with a MiniMed pump failure? The last you wrote about it, a button fell off
within five minutes of receiving it. That's a very curious thing since the
508 is similar to my 507C and there are no buttons - only a pad with
markings to push. Just curious.

There's only one way to find out if a man is honest ... ask him. If he says
'Yes' you know he's a crook ~ Groucho