Re: [IP] Need your help again

At our pump training we were told 1 unit per inch.
Anyone else?

When I was priming Shannon's tubing early this morning,
there was a HUGE (3-4") bubble going through the
tubing!!! I made *sure* that sucker came out! :) Yikes!

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs,
pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Michael said:
bubbles are worth 1/2 unit per inch. A large bubble can
easily be
eliminated by disconnecting the QR and priming the
bubble out.