Re: [IP] Comparison of pumps

In a message dated 3/9/02 12:34:52 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< The Minimed is not a very reliable pump. You could be sitting down, and
of a sudden it alarms. Alot of things go wrong with this pump very often. The
only good thing about buying the 508, is that you will get upgraded to the
Paradigm. I like Disetronic the best... it is very reliable... and I never
had anything wrong with it yet (except for Low Battery alarms.) It is very
simple to do a site change with this pump, and it uses Prefilled Cartridges!
All you do is put the cartridge into the pump, and push the button, and it
starts priming.  >>

Thats cool but how do you fill it with insulin I only use 25-30 units a day
but would I have to fill it with 300 unit's ???