Re: [IP] Comparison of pumps

The Minimed is not a very reliable pump. You could be sitting down, and all
of a sudden it alarms. Alot of things go wrong with this pump very often. The
only good thing about buying the 508, is that you will get upgraded to the
Paradigm. I like Disetronic the best... it is very reliable... and I never
had anything wrong with it yet (except for Low Battery alarms.) It is very
simple to do a site change with this pump, and it uses Prefilled Cartridges!
All you do is put the cartridge into the pump, and push the button, and it
starts priming.