Re: [IP] Michael's warranty infol

In a message dated 3/9/02 11:38:02 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< they would not even DO the repairs until I'd paid for them myself
I am feeling disappointed with minimed in that they have a different attitude
toward helping after it is no longer in their interest.  Holly >>

Mine is still under warranty and they will not fix my pump or call me back
I have no choice but to get legal help on them!
minimed was ok untill I need repairs on my pump
doug :(