Re: RE: [IP] Comparison of pumps

In a message dated 3/9/02 7:06:18 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Kim, You are right that it seems to be "political".  My endo/pump
all said that Minimed was the company to go with.  I don't know why they said
that.  I have been very pleased with my 508 and am looking forward to the
Paradigm.  However, there are plenty of people here who use Animas and
Disetronics.  I guess it's like flying blind....just my opinion. >>

Wait till you need some service and the 508 that I have had all say lemon :(